COPS-COMMUNITY-POLICING-DEVELOPMENT-2019 (COPS COMMUNITY POLICING DEVELOPMENT 2019)
- The Department of Justice, Community Oriented Policing Services in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "COPS-COMMUNITY-POLICING-DEVELOPMENT-2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.710.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2019 The deadline for submitting applications in response to this grant announcement is 759 p.m. EDT on 5/28/2019. Applications submitted after this deadline will not be considered for funding..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Previous opportunity: USAID/BiH Localworks (Snaga lokalnog) Activity
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (COPS COMMUNITY POLICING DEVELOPMENT 2019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|COPS SVPP APPLICATION 2019||COPS-SVPP-APPLICATION-2019|
|OJJDP 2019 15032||OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program|
|INL19GR0040 CWTAFRICA SUBSAHARA 04 08 19||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|OJJDP 2019 14992||OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Victims of Gang Violence|
|72049219APS00001||INITIATIVES FOR DEMOCRACY|
|72049219APS00001 01||Initiative for Media Freedom|
|SFOP0005764||Promoting Accountability in Iraq and Syria For Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity, and War Crimes|
|OJJDP 2019 14933||OJJDP FY 19 Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors|
|INL19CA0027 AMETUNISIA PRISMGMT 04172019||Classification: Building Effective Prison Management in the Tunisian Directorate General of Prisons and Rehabilitation (DGPR)|
|72062419APS00001||Accountability For Development (A4D)|
|INL19CA0035 AMECAR PROFJUDSECT 04182019||Professionalizing the Judicial Sector in the Central African Republic|
|SFOP0005774||Iraq Land Border Security Program|
|OJJDP 2019 14983||OJJDP FY 19 Youth Gang Desistance/Diversion Grant Program|
|OJJDP 2019 14932||OJJDP FY 19 Youth Gang Suppression Implementation Grants Program|
|OJJDP 2019 15036||OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program|
|OJJDP 2019 15003||OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Youth with Sexual Behavior Problems|
|72049219APS00001 02||Initiative for Human Rights|
|SFOP0005783||Network of International Corrections Experts|
|72052619RFA00001||Increasing the Civil Society Oversight of Government Corruption and Impunity|
|72052319RFA00002||Femicides - Prevention and Response Activity (F-PAR) Civil Society Component|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "COPS COMMUNITY POLICING DEVELOPMENT 2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: