Apply for 17 530
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Innovations at the Nexus of Food, Energy and Water Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.310, 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.079, 47.083.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 06, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 06, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 14th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition for Sustainability Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet - Water
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 17 530
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 530) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/Caribbean CESU|
|G17AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00021||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G17AS00026||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|17 531||Energy-Efficient Computing: from Devices to Architectures|
|DE FOA 0001714||Facsimile Appearance to Create Energy Savings (FACES)|
|F17AS00056||Anthropogenic Water Body Mapping: Primary Historic Range of Topeka shiner|
|USGS 17 FA 0035||Purple Martin Study|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0194||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I|
|F17AS00064||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation CFDA 15.655|
|17 533||Innovation Corps - Nodes Program|
|DE FOA 0001726||MACROALGAE RESEARCH INSPIRING NOVEL ENERGY RESOURCES (MARINER)|
|G17AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0197||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research)|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0198||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)|
|17 534||Critical Techniques, Technologies and Methodologies for Advancing Foundations and Applications of Big Data Sciences and Engineering|
|DE FOA 0001724||Subsurface Biogeochemical Research|
|17 535||STEM + Computing Partnerships|
|17 529||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR ARPO 0196||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Policy Research Fellowship|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 530", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.