Apply for RFI 72011521RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Kazakhstan USAID-Almaty in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Local Governance Strengthening Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 20, 2020 Due Date November 20, 2020, 0900 am Bishkek time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY20 DRL Security and Human Rights Request for Statements of Interest: Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Mali, Nigeria
Previous opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Alabama
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFI 72011521RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 72011521RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007409||FY 2021 Cultural Orientation Technical Assistance Program Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|PAS LIMA FY21 01||U.S. Embassy LIMA PAS Annual Program Statement|
|G21AS00007||2021 National Geological & Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|AF BAMAKO FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Bamako Public Diplomacy Annual Program Statement|
|NOI ILAB 20 10||Combatting Child Labor in Cobalt Supply Chains in the Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|7200AA20APS00006 ADDENDUM ISEDMS MOROCCO||Inclusive Socio-Economic Development in Marrakech-Safi, Morocco|
|SFOP0007420||DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007422||Applied Research and Evaluation Innovation Fund: Round 1|
|SFOP0007424||Annual Program Statement for Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea|
|SFOP0007426||Reducing Violence Against Religious Minority Communities in Brazil|
|SFOP0007428||FY 2021 TechWomen Program|
|S DR860 APS 2021 01||U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo – Public Diplomacy Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007437||FY 2021 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey Concept Notes|
|21CS15||Across State Lines: Interstate Compact|
|Development Cooperation Partnership (DCP), formerly known as Emerging Donors Challenge Program (EDCP), Round 8|
|72061321RFA00002||Local Works Zimbabwe Youth Program Collaborative Action Network|
|SFOP0007439||DRL FY2020: Guaranteeing Constitutional Rights in Tunisia|
|SFOP0007435||Promoting Democracy and Human Rights in Cuba|
|SFOP0007443||DRL FY2020: Promoting the Rights and Reintegration of Young Moroccans During and After Detention|
|DOS HRE FY2021||Annual Program Statement, Public Affairs, U.S. Embassy Harare|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 72011521RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.