Apply for F17AS00247
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Monitoring and Assessment of White Rock and Bradford Dam Removals, Hurricane Sandy" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.677.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Nationwide Performance Management System Development and Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting for the Community Services Block Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Remote Sensing of Coastal Change with Advanced Structure from Motion Techniques
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00247
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00247) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00070||FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|P17AS00382||FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|NPS 17 NERO 0063||Appalachian Trail: FY17 ATC Cyclic Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00323||Restore Battlefield Landscaping at Gettysburg National Military Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0069||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Northern|
|NPS 17 NERO 0066||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Mid-Atlantic|
|NPS 17 NERO 0068||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Southern|
|P17AS00347||Federal Assistance to Conduct Programs at National Colonial Farm – Piscataway Park|
|P17AS00416||Bridging the Watershed|
|NPS 17 NERO 0033||Promote research, interpretation, and preservation of Asian American and Pacific Islander history|
|NPS 17 NERO 0067||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-New England|
|P17AS00295||Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps & Career Institute FY 2017|
|SOL 486 17 000010||Disability Sector Support Activity in Lao PDR|
|NPS 17 NERO 0074||Evaluating Visitor And Manager Preferences for the Shenandoah National Park Visitor Mobile App|
|NPSNOIIMRSF1700870||Historic Preservation Internships in Historic Architecture and Cultural Landscapes|
|NPS 17 NERO 0070||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Virginia|
|P17AS00414||Student Experience in Historical Research on National Historic Trails in Kansas and Missouri|
|F17AS00263||Spalding's Catchfly Data Collection in Montana|
|P17AS00420||FY 2017 Statutory Aid Funding|
|NPS 17 NERO 0079||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Repair/Rehab Moosilauke Mnt Summit|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00247", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.