Apply for ED GRANTS 052820 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Based Mental Health Services Grant Program CFDA Number 84.184H" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.184.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 13, 2020 Applications Available May 28, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 13, 2020. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review This competition is subject to Executive Order 12372 and the regulations in 34 CFR part 79. However, under 34 CFR 79.8(a), we waive intergovernmental review in order to make awards by the end of FY 2020..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 4
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 052820 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 052820 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BIA 2020 LLGP||LIVING LANGUAGES GRANT PROGRAM (LLGP)|
|ED GRANTS 060120 001||Extension Grants Funding Opportunity for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Promise Neighborhoods Extension Grantees|
|ED GRANTS 060120 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education: State Tribal Education Partnership Grants to Tribal Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.415A|
|DOS GEO 20 CA 002 060120||Civic and Tech through English Language (CTEL)|
|72052420RFA00001||NYCSER YP 2 APS USAID Nicaragua Addendum|
|DHS 20 NPD 005 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|S DR860 20 NOFO 004||Fomenting research partnerships between the U.S. and the D.R.|
|SRW 600 FY20 03||June 30, 2020|
|S DR860 20 NOFO 005||Leaders for Change-Virtual Exchange Program|
|NPS 20 REG1 0009||St. Paul's Church NHS Interpretation & Preservation|
|4112 FY20 01||Funding for English Language, STEAM & Entrepreneurship Programs|
|P20AS00058||Engage youth organizations through resource projects at Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park|
|72044220APS00001||HELIX APS: Technology Partnership for Workforce Development Addendum|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 20 009||Design and Implementation of the English Access Microscholarship Programs in Kazakhstan|
|ED GRANTS 061120 001||OSERS-OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Improving Retention of Special Education Teachers and Early Intervention Personnel CFDA Number 84.325P|
|7265620APS00001||Mozambique University Career Development Centers|
|ED GRANTS 061620 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate IDEA Part B and Part C Fiscal Data (Fiscal Data Center) CFDA Number 84.373F|
|PAS UKRAINE 2020 016||Ukraine: Undergraduate Academic Exchange in STEM and Entrepreneurship|
|ED GRANTS 062220 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Out-of-School Time Career Pathway Program CFDA Number: 84.287D|
|SFOP0007135||Arctic Education Alliance: Building Capacity Through University Linkages between the United States and Greenland|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 052820 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.