Apply for O OVW 2022 171085
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Grants to Engage Men and Boys as Allies in the Prevention of Violence Against Women and Girls Program Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.888.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 07, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Technology Advancement Utilizing Suborbital and Orbital Flight Opportunities "TechFlights"
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Language Resource Centers Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.229A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVW 2022 171085
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVW 2022 171085) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVW 2022 171039||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2022 171078||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Rural Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2022 171036||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Enhanced Training and Services to End Abuse in Later Life Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2022 171182||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking Solicitation|
|O OVW 2022 171028||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Grants to Reduce Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking on Campus Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2022 171048||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2022 171077||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Grants to Enhance Culturally Specific Services for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Program Solicitation|
|O BJA 2021 171190||BJA FY 2021 State Criminal Alien Assistance Program Program Requirements and Application Instructions|
|O BJA 2022 171196||BJA FY 2022 Tribal Corrections Capacity Building Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O COPS 2022 171165||FY22 Law Enforcement Mental Health and Wellness Act (LEMHWA) Implementation Projects|
|O COPS 2022 171163||FY22 Community Policing Development (CPD) Invitational Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171164||FY22 Law Enforcement Mental Health and Wellness Act (LEMHWA) National Level Training and Technical Assistance|
|O BJA 2022 171021||BJA FY 22 Local Law Enforcement Crime Gun Intelligence Center Integration Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2022 171199||OJJDP FY 2022 Victims of Child Abuse Act Training and Technical Assistance for Child Abuse Prosecutors|
|O OJJDP 2022 171201||OJJDP FY 2022 Victims of Child Abuse Regional Children’s Advocacy Centers Program|
|O OVW 2022 171037||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Grant Program Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2022 171205||OJJDP FY 2022 Strengthening ICAC Technological Investigative Capacity|
|O BJA 2022 171041||BJA FY 22 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program|
|O BJA 2022 171046||BJA FY 22 Swift, Certain, and Fair (SCF) Supervision Program: Applying the Principles Behind Project HOPE|
|O BJA 2022 171088||BJA FY 22 Emmett Till Cold Case Investigations and Prosecution Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVW 2022 171085", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.