Apply for G20AS00006
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.810.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 45 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: R40 Maternal and Child Health Secondary Data Analysis Research (MCH SDAR) Program
Previous opportunity: Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG B-5) Initial Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G20AS00006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G20AS00006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 003||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 003 Advanced Solar Cells and Panel Production Improvements Project|
|DE FOA 0002174||Generating Electricty Managed by Intelligent Nuclear Assets (GEMINA)|
|BOR DO 20 F004||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|20 503||National Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research Institutes|
|N62645 PA 20 01||Conduct of Clinical Trials to Facilitate the Development and Approval of Novel Countermeasures (vaccines, devices, drugs) for Use by the Warfighter|
|2020 NIST PSIAP FR3D 01||NIST Public Safety Innovation Accelerator Program – First Responder 3D Indoor Tracking Prize|
|FOA AFRL RW 2020 0001||Regional Advancement and Capability Enhancement (RACE)|
|20 505||Transitions to Excellence in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences Research|
|20 506||Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G20AS00006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.