Apply for EAPBJ 22 GR 003 EAP 081522
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to China in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Mission China Public Diplomacy Small Grants: EnglishWorks!" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Funding Opportunity in Support of the Hydrogen Shot and a University Research Consortium on Grid Resilience
Previous opportunity: Saudi Young Leaders Exchange Program (SYLEP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EAPBJ 22 GR 003 EAP 081522
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EAPBJ 22 GR 003 EAP 081522) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2022 171404||BJA FY 22 BJA Missing and Unidentified Human Remains Program|
|O BJA 2022 171408||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply- Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards - Courts, Communities and Strategic Partnerships|
|ND NOFO 22 104||Diversity Roadshow|
|EDITING 202212||Institutes for Historical Editing.|
|LEADERSHIP 202312||Archives Leadership Institute|
|DIGITALEDITIONS 202306||NHPRC-Mellon Planning Grants for Collaborative Digital Editions|
|20221130 FZ||Public Scholars|
|20221130 RZ||Collaborative Research|
|20221130 RQ||Scholarly Editions and Scholarly Translations|
|20230112 HAA||Digital Humanities Advancement Grants|
|O BJA 2022 171426||BJA FY 2022 Invited to Apply- Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards - Law Enforcement Operations|
|20221102 ASA ASB||Spotlight on Humanities in Higher Education|
|20230112 PJ||National Digital Newspaper Program|
|O BJA 2022 171452||BJA FY 2022 Invited to Apply- Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards- General|
|20230202 DOI DOC||Dangers and Opportunities of Technology: Perspectives from the Humanities|
|20230112 PG||Preservation Assistance Grants for Smaller Institutions|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EAPBJ 22 GR 003 EAP 081522", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.