Apply for P19AS00512
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "West Naknek Archaeological Survey" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 23, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award to the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Anza Expedition Film
Previous opportunity: Cultural Landscape Report of Prairie Creek Fish Hatchery, Redwood National Park
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00512
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00512) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00057||Baseline Archaeological Inventory in Western Arctic National Parks|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00512", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.