Apply for USGS 19 FA 6903
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wildlife Diagnostic and Surveillance Capacity for the Thailand National Wildlife Health Center (Thailand-NWHC)/Monitoring and Surveillance Center for Zoonotic Diseases in Wildlife and Exotic Animals (MoZWE)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 13, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $165,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Carteret, Craven, Jones and Pamlico Counties, North Carolina
Previous opportunity: Anza Expedition Film
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 19 FA 6903
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 19 FA 6903) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 19 N030||Notice of Intent to Award to Navajo Nation|
|EPA OECA MAMPD 19 01||Manage Local Government Compliance Assistance Center|
|F19AS00372||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|NPS 19 NERO 0129||Westfield Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|F19AS00376||Migratory Birds Joint Ventures: Youth Engagement, Education and Employment|
|F19AS00390||NFWF-USFWF Conservation Partnership|
|BOR MP 19 N021||Lake Berryessa Zebra and Quagga Mussel Prevention Program|
|BOR MP 19 N022||Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in California|
|72061719RFA00006||USAID/Uganda Combatting Wildlife Crime Activity|
|72011519RFI00011||USAID/Central Asia Regional Water and Environment Program|
|EPA HQ OPP 2019 003||Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Technical Support|
|EPA GM 2019 TFW||Gulf of Mexico Program Reduction and Prevention of Trash in the Five Coastal States (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida) of the Gulf of Mexico Watershed|
|EPA OW OGWDW 19 03||FY 2019 Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water Systems to Provide Safe Drinking Water|
|EPA OLEM OCPA 19 04||OFFICE OF LAND AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT (OLEM) PROGRAM TRIBAL SUPPORT COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS|
|EPA R10 OW CRBRP 2019 01||Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Lower Columbia River Estuary|
|EPA R10 OW CRBRP 2019 02||Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Middle and Upper Columbia River Basin|
|EPA G2020 P3 Q1||17TH ANNUAL P3 AWARDS: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOCUSING ON PEOPLE, PROSPERITY AND THE PLANET|
|EPA G2020 P3 Q2||17TH ANNUAL P3 AWARDS: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOCUSING ON PEOPLE, PROSPERITY AND THE PLANET|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 19 FA 6903", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.