Apply for W911KB 21 1 0006
- The Department of Defense, Alaska District in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ARNG ENVIRONMENTAL CLEANUP SUPPORT" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.005.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 27, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,305,106.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Enhance Uniformity of Traffic Laws and Countermeasures Among State Motor Vehicle Administrators Offices
Previous opportunity: Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants - Special Issue Resource Centers (SIRCs)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W911KB 21 1 0006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911KB 21 1 0006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA GM 2021 MIST||Improving Community Health through Microbial Source Tracking|
|EPA GM 2021 NPS||Building Community Resilience Through the Reduction and Prevention of Nonpoint Source Pollution|
|EPA GM 2021 TFW||Trash Free Waters – Preventing More, Picking Up Less|
|EPA GM 2021 HSCD||STEM Career Development for High School Aged Youth|
|EPA REG1 WPDG 21 01||FY21 and FY22 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|72049221RFA00006||Papua New Guinea Sustainable Landscapes Activity|
|SFOP0008190||Facilitating a multi-organizational approach to formalizing artisanal and small-scale gold mining|
|EPA R4 SFL 2021 01||2021 SOUTH FLORIDA GEOGRAPHIC PROGRAM|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911KB 21 1 0006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.