Apply for 693JJ921R000002
- The Department of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in the consumer protection sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhance Uniformity of Traffic Laws and Countermeasures Among State Motor Vehicle Administrators Offices" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.614.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 04, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $648,109.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Business and International Education (BIE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.153A
Previous opportunity: ARNG ENVIRONMENTAL CLEANUP SUPPORT
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JJ921R000002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JJ921R000002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CP VGB 21 001||Pool Safely Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JJ921R000002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.