Apply for ED GRANTS 062421 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Business and International Education (BIE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.153A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.153.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 24, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2021 Applications Available June 24, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 13, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review September 13, 2021. Pre-Application Webinar information The Department will hold a pre-application meeting via webinar for prospective applicants. Detailed information regarding this webinar will be provided on the International and Foreign Language Education website at www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ope/iegps/index.html. Additionally, for new potential grantees unfamiliar with grantmaking at the Department, please consult our funding basics resources at www2.ed.gov/documents/funding-101/funding-101-basics.pdf. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Tanyelle Richardson, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 258-14, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 453-6391. Email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Community Health Aide Program: Tribal Assessment & Planning
Previous opportunity: Enhance Uniformity of Traffic Laws and Countermeasures Among State Motor Vehicle Administrators Offices
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 062421 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 062421 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS CMR FY21 12||Inclusive Education in Schools|
|NIO NOFO 21 101||North India Office Annual Program Statement|
|010 FY2021||YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM – U.S. PARTNER|
|DOS UNVIE PAS FY21 01||UNVIE Space Exchanges 2022|
|720 696 21 RFA 00005||Homes and Communities Activity|
|RFI 367 21 0001||Equity and Inclusion in Education|
|72061221RFA00005||Strengthening Teacher Education and Practice (STEP) Activity|
|ND NOFO 21 103||Study in the U.S.|
|ED GRANTS 070921 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Effective Educator Development (EED) Division: Teacher and School Leader (TSL) Incentive Program Assistance Listing Number 84.374A|
|ED GRANTS 071221 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovative Approaches to Literacy (IAL) Program Assistance Listing CFDA Number 84.215G|
|ED GRANTS 071321 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): American Rescue Plan (ARP)-American Indian Resilience in Education (ARP-AIRE) Assistance Listing Number 84.299C|
|ED GRANTS 071321 002||OESE-OSERS-OSEP: National Comprehensive Center of Improving Literacy for Students with Disabilities Assistance Listing Number 84.283D|
|72052021RFA00006||Basic Education Quality and Transitions|
|DHS 21 NPD 005 00 04||Fiscal Year 2021 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
|ED GRANTS 071921 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Effective Educator Development (EED) Program American History and Civics Education: Presidential and Congressional Academies for American History and Civics Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.422A|
|ED GRANTS 071921 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Effective Educator Development (EED) Program: American History and Civics Education National Activities (AHC-NA) Program Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.422B|
|DOS SAU PD 04||Quincy Virtual U.S. Higher Education Fairs|
|ED GRANTS 072621 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Individuals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing and Individuals Who Are DeafBlind Program Assistance Listing Number 84.160D|
|31310021K0004||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO), the University Nuclear Leadership Program (formerly the Integrated University Program), Scholarship and Fellowship Education Grant, Faculty Development Grant, and Trade School a|
|ED GRANTS 072821 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Innovation and Research (EIR) Program: Early-Phase Grants Assistance Listing Number 84.411C|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 062421 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.