Assisting the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MOHSS) in Providing Critical Human Resources for Health to Achieve HIV Epidemic Control in Namibia under PEPFAR (CDC RFA GH16 16400201SUPP18)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assisting the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MOHSS) in Providing Critical Human Resources for Health to Achieve HIV Epidemic Control in Namibia under PEPFAR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,551,929.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Program Year 2018 Allotments for the Wagner Peyser Act Employment Service (ES).
Previous opportunity: Youth Leaders as Change Makers
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH16 16400201SUPP18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DP18 1807||State Physical Activity and Nutrition Program|
|HRSA 18 103||UA6 Life Course Intervention Research Network (LCI-RN)|
|CDC RFA DP18 1808||Networking2Save: CDCs National Network Approach to Preventing and Controlling Tobacco-related Cancers in Special Populations|
|RFA HL 19 019||Summer Institute for Research Education in Biostatistics (R25 - Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 18 113||Family-to-Family Health Information Centers – Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Nevada|
|HHS 2018 IHS TSGN 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2018 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA DP18 1814||PPHF2018-National Organization for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion-financed in part by 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|RFA AA 18 011||Limited Competition: Interaction of HIV Infection and Alcohol Abuse on Central Nervous System Morbidity (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|AH TP1 18 001||FY18 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase I Replicating Programs (Tier 1) Effective in the Promotion of Healthy Adolescence and the Reduction of Teenage Pregnancy and Associated Risk Behaviors|
|AH TP2 18 001||FY18 Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Phase I New and Innovative Strategies (Tier 2) to Prevent Teenage Pregnancy and Promote Healthy Adolescence|
|RFA RM 18 007||NIH Director's Pioneer Award (DP1 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|SM 18 017||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program (Short Title: Native Connections)|
|72061318RFA00002||Going the Last Mile for HIV Contrl|
|CDC RFA EH18 1804||Newborn Screening New Condition Implementation: Capacity Building and Quality Improvement through Data Harmonization|
|TI 18 013||Minority Fellowship Program (Short Title: MFP)|
|HRSA 18 091||Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program - Formula|
|CDC RFA PS19 1901||Strengthening STD Prevention and Control for Health Departments (STD PCHD)|
|NOFO 72061518RFA00001||Kenya Tuberculosis Support Program|
|HHS 2018 IHS DVPI 0001||Domestic Violence Prevention Initiative|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH16 16400201SUPP18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: