Program Year 2018 Allotments for the Wagner Peyser Act Employment Service (ES). (ETA TEGL ES 2018)
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Program Year 2018 Allotments for the Wagner Peyser Act Employment Service (ES)." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.207.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 13, 2018 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is July 13, 2018. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $78,345,199.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 54 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Procurement Technical Assistance Midwest BIA Region
Previous opportunity: Assisting the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MOHSS) in Providing Critical Human Resources for Health to Achieve HIV Epidemic Control in Namibia under PEPFAR
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA TEGL ES 2018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA TEGL PY FY ADULT 2018||Program Year 2018 Allotment for the WIOA Adult Program|
|ETA TEGL WIG 2018||Program Year 2018 Allotments for the Workforce Information Grants|
|NOI ILAB 18 05||Improving the Capacity of Labor and Agriculture Stakeholders to Address Child Labor in Agricultural Areas in Argentina|
|NOI ILAB 18 03||Combatting Child Labor in the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s Cobalt Industry|
|NPS 18 NERO 0039||Youth Perform Trail Maintenance on Allegheny Portage Railroad|
|P18AS00260||Youth Engagement within Facilities Management at Southern Idaho Parks|
|FR 6200 N 05||Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program|
|NPS DOIP18AC00338||Trail Maintenance on the Portage Creek (Joe Thompson) Trail|
|FOA ILAB 18 03||Combatting Child Labor in the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s Cobalt Industry|
|NOI ILAB 18 06||The Responsible Recruitment project|
|NPS DOIP18AC00337||Brushing Along Roads and Trails in Port Alsworth|
|FOA ILAB 18 04||Improving the Enforcement of Labor Laws in Guatemala|
|NOI ILAB 18 08||Engaging Workers and Civil Society to Strengthen Labor Law Enforcement|
|NOI ILAB 18 12||Strengthening Government Labor Law Enforcement|
|NOI ILAB 18 07||Empowering Women and Girls in Agricultural Supply Chains in Mexico|
|NOI ILAB 18 09||Reducing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Palm Oil Supply Chains|
|P18AS00312||Interns for Reveg/Wilderness/Mountaineering Rangers at NOCA|
|P18AS00335||Digital Media Intern at Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00334||Dendroecological analysis of trees in the NCRN|
|INLP0042||Distance Learning Digital Course Creation Advisor|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA TEGL ES 2018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: