Apply for 20AD01
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Executive Excellence: A Professional Development Program for Correctional Leaders" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $280,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: COPS-CPD-MICROGRANTS-2020
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: Collaboration and Colocation between the USGS CMWSC and the Univeristy of Illinois
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20AD01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20AD01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|MEPILOCALGRANTS2020||MEPI Local Grants Program|
|G20AS00026||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|SFOP0006356||Fixed Amount Awards for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 2|
|SFOP0006354||Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 2|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 03 OUTREACH||ALUMNI SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 04 CULTURAL||CULTURAL SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0006362||DRL FY19 IRF NEA and/or SCA IRF Roundtable Dialogue Mechanism|
|SE2800 20 GR EURCZ011620||U.S. Embassy Prague - Small Grants Program - FY20 Round2|
|CW 20200118TST OPP||Regression Testing for 20200118 Patch Release|
|SFOP0006376||DRL Supporting Procurement Reforms in Moldova|
|SFOP0006379||DRL Advancing Democracy and Inclusive Respect for Human Rights in Burma|
|SMY300 FY2020 PAS||U.S. Embassy Kuala Lumpur PAS Annual Program Statement|
|USDA FAS 10961 0700 10 20 0001||Scientific Cooperation Research Program|
|SMART 2020 17450||SMART FY 2020 SORNA Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|SFOP0006384||DRL Promoting a Credible Electoral Cycle in Uganda|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20AD01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.