Apply for USGS 20 FA 0263
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT: Collaboration and Colocation between the USGS CMWSC and the Univeristy of Illinois" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,808,648.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Executive Excellence: A Professional Development Program for Correctional Leaders
Previous opportunity: R40 Maternal and Child Health Secondary Data Analysis Research (MCH SDAR) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 20 FA 0263
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 20 FA 0263) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006239||2020 CTR Enforcing Sanctions Against the DPRK's WMD Program|
|SFOP0006242||2020 CTR Global Nuclear Threat Reduction Activities|
|SFOP0006244||2020 CTR Global Chemical Security Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0006243||2020 CTR Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0006247||2020 CTR Securing WMD Expertise at Higher Education Institutions|
|SFOP0006248||2020 CTR Countering Threats from Acquisition or Misuse of Emerging and Advanced Technologies for WMD and WMD-Related Delivery Systems|
|SFOP0006246||2020 CTR Preventing the Transfer of Proliferation Sensitive Technology to Iran|
|SFOP0006245||2020 Countering WMD Threats in Iraq|
|SFOP0006254||2020 CTR Countering the Proliferation of Advanced Conventional Weapons to States of Proliferation Concern|
|SFOP0006253||2020 CTR Strengthening International Nonproliferation Norms|
|SFOP0006255||2020 CTR Reducing Resurgent State Weapons of Mass Destruction Threats|
|PAS JOR FY20 001||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants|
|PAS JOR FY20 002||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants|
|DOS HRE FY2020||Annual Program Statement, Public Affairs, U.S. Embassy Harare|
|SVM700 20 PAS 002||25th anniversary of the establishment of bilateral relations between the United States and Vietnam|
|SFOP0006252||FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Reception and Placement Program|
|2020 AFCP JA LARGEGRANTS||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|2020 AFCP JA SMALLGRANTS||2020 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grants Competition|
|VP 20 003||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program (WWSDP) FY2020|
|SFOP0006265||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: CHINA PROGRAMS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 20 FA 0263", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.