Apply for EPA R5 GL2021 TFWR
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "GREAT LAKES TRASH FREE WATERS HARBORS, RIVERMOUTHS AND WATERFRONTS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.469.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 07, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 05, 2021 Please refer to the announcement, including Section IV, for additional information on submission methods and due dates..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2021 Training and Technical Assistance for Human Trafficking Service Providers
Previous opportunity: Regional Infrastructure Accelerators
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA R5 GL2021 TFWR
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA R5 GL2021 TFWR) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI KEA 21 01||Nature Programming and Youth Engagement|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 21 02||2021 DIESEL EMISSIONS REDUCTION ACT (DERA) NATIONAL GRANTS|
|72044021RFA00002||USAID Reducing Pollution|
|EPA OW OWM 20 01||Innovative Water Infrastructure Workforce Development Grant Program|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 21 01||FY 2021 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|72038621RFA00001||USAID’s Trees Outside Forests in India (TOFI) Activity|
|EPA R10 HRSC 2021||FY 2021 REGION 10 HEALTHY, RESILIENT AND SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|EPA OMS 21 01||FY 2021 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program|
|72049221R00003||Climate Resilient Cities Project|
|DC EPA 21 001||Rural Alaska Household Hazardous Waste Backhaul Service Program|
|EPA R3 CBP 21 02||FY2021 Request for Applications for Capacity Expansion and Integration of Citizen-based Monitoring and Nontraditional Monitoring Partners into the Chesapeake Bay Program Partnership|
|K NOFO 21 100||Air Quality Hackathon|
|EPA OP OEJ 21 02||Environmental Justice Collaborative Problem-Solving (EJCPS) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|EPA OP OEJ 21 01||ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|EPA R4 LCRD 2021 01||2021 Region 4 Source Reduction Assistance Grant|
|72062421RFA00003||SERVIR WEST AFRICA 2|
|W912HN 21 0 0001||Endangered Species Management Program at Fort Stewart, Georgia|
|EPA OW OWM 20 02||Training and Technical Assistance for Wastewater Treatment Works for the Prevention, Reduction, and Elimination of Pollution|
|72052221RFA00001||USAID/Honduras Generating Green Economic Opportunities through Local Partnerships to Deter Irregular Migration (Local Works) Activity|
|C NOFO 21 102||Ocean Matters: Safeguarding Ocean Health in the Indo-Pacific|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA R5 GL2021 TFWR", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.