Apply for O OVC 2021 63001
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2021 Training and Technical Assistance for Human Trafficking Service Providers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.320.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Program Long-Term Project Assistance Listing Number 84.021B
Previous opportunity: GREAT LAKES TRASH FREE WATERS HARBORS, RIVERMOUTHS AND WATERFRONTS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVC 2021 63001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVC 2021 63001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVC 2021 63003||OVC FY 2021 Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|O OVC 2021 60009||Field-Generated Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance for Law Enforcement|
|O OVC 2021 59003||OVC FY 2021 Preventing Trafficking of Girls|
|O OVC 2021 60014||OVC FY 2021 Enhancing Juvenile and Family Court Responses to Human Trafficking|
|O OVC 2021 59002||OVC FY 2021 Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CA 1913||Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs|
|WIPA WIP 21 001||SSA Work Incentives Planning and Assistance Program (WIPA)|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA OMRC 0044||National Ombudsman Resource Center|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA ADPI 0083||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Grants to States and Communities|
|O OVC 2021 58001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZM 1920||Refugee Career Pathways Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1919||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA PCPN 0039||National Resource Center for Women and Retirement|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA LRLR 0046||Lifespan Respite Care Program: Grants to New States and States Re-Establishing Their Core Respite Infrastructures|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA LRLI 0045||Lifespan Respite Care Program: State Program Enhancement Grants|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJSG 0042||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2021|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA PPNU 0090||National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging|
|O OVC 2021 77001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Tribal Victim Services Resources Mapping Project|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJIG 0047||Elder Justice Innovation Grants FY2021|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EESC 0075||National Information & Referral Support Center|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVC 2021 63001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.