Apply for RFA PS 21 003
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PrEP Choice: Increasing the Use of HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis in an Era of Choices" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.941, 93.943.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 05, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,040,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Alabama
Previous opportunity: SENIOR COMMUNITY SERVICE EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM (SCSEP) GRANTEES
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA PS 21 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA PS 21 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 21 023||National Telehealth Resource Center Program|
|HRSA 21 022||Regional Telehealth Resource Center Program|
|HRSA 21 038||Maternal Child Health (MCH) Research Network on Promoting Healthy Weight among Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Developmental Disabilities|
|RFA GH 21 003||Advancing Public Health Research in Kenya|
|HRSA 21 039||UT5 Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics Research Network (DBPNet)|
|RFA DD 21 002||Characterizing the Natural History of Fragile X Syndrome to Inform the Development of Intervention Outcome Measures|
|SM 21 002||Statewide Family Network|
|SM 21 001||Statewide Consumer Network Program|
|PR PRP 21 001||Grants to Support States in Providing Added Flexibility to Strengthen the Private Health Insurance Market through Implementation of Market Reforms under Part A of Title XXVII of the Public Health Service Act,|
|HRSA 21 059||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D -- Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding|
|RFA GH 21 004||Conducting Research to Inform Pandemic Response and Recovery of Emergency-Affected Populations by Determining Public Health Needs, Improving Methods, and Integrating Services to Mitigate Morbidity and Mortality|
|RFA PS 21 002||Implementation Research Consortium to Accelerate Impact of Health Department-Delivered HIV Prevention Activities|
|72061220RFA00015||Client-Oriented Response for HIV Epidemic Control (CORE) Activity|
|RFA DP 21 002||Epidemiologic Cohort Study of Interstitial Cystitis|
|RFA GH 21 001||Conducting Public Health Research in Thailand: Technical collaboration with the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) in the Kingdom of Thailand|
|RFA GH 21 005||Conducting Public Health Research in Ethiopia|
|RFA GH 21 006||Strengthening Public Health Research and Implementation Science (Operations Research) to Control and Eliminate Infectious Diseases Globally|
|HRSA 21 083||Building Capacity to Improve Collecting and Reporting Viral Suppression Data to the Medicaid Adult Core Set|
|HRSA 21 041||Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Other Related Disabilities (LEND)|
|RFA IP 21 001||Promoting the Importance of Infant and Childhood Vaccination Among Pregnant Women by Prenatal Care Providers|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA PS 21 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.