Apply for ETA TEGL NO 22 19 CHANGE 1
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SENIOR COMMUNITY SERVICE EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM (SCSEP) GRANTEES" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.235.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 22, 2020 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is as soon as possible..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $52,037,617.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: PrEP Choice: Increasing the Use of HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis in an Era of Choices
Previous opportunity: 2020 Family Self-Sufficiency – Renewal NOFA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ETA TEGL NO 22 19 CHANGE 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA TEGL NO 22 19 CHANGE 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72061521RFA00002||KENYA EMPOWERED YOUTH (KEY)|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 6 20 2021||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA TEGL NO 22 19 CHANGE 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.