Apply for 2019 NIST SI 02
- The Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Project to Develop and Distribute High School Curricula Materials that Reflect the Redefinition of the International System of Units (SI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.620.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 06, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: USAID/BiH Localworks (Snaga lokalnog) Activity
Previous opportunity: Terrestrial Ecosystem Science
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2019 NIST SI 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2019 NIST SI 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002059||Systems Biology Enabled Research onthe Roles of Microbiomes in Nutrient Cycling Processes|
|DE FOA 0002060||Genomics-Enabled Plant Biology for Determination of Gene Function|
|DE FOA 0002069||FY2019 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship|
|19 553||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0336||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Information and Communication Technologies Access|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0337||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Improving Employment Outcomes for People with Psychiatric Disabilities|
|DE FOA 0002077||Quantum Information Science Enabled Discovery (QuantISED) for High Energy Physics|
|19 556||Signals in the Soil|
|FA8650 19 S 5015||Defense Production Act Title III Space Industrial Base Next Generation Reaction Wheels (NGRWs) Project|
|F19AS00105||Pyramid Lake Creel Survey|
|F19AS00106||Adaptive Management and Monitoring of Pyramid Lake, Nevada|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0333||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living and Participation For Youth And Young Adults with Serious Mental Health Conditions|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0334||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Transition to Employment for Youth and Young Adults with Serious Mental Health Conditions|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0328||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0329||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|19 558||Faculty Development in the Space Sciences|
|USGS 19 FA 0068||Systemic analysis of hydrogeomorphic influences on native freshwater mussels|
|2019 NIST PMGP 01||Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)|
|W911NF19S0005||Fiscal Year 2020 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)- ARMY SUBMISSION|
|19 559||Quantum Leap Challenge Institutes|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2019 NIST SI 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.