Apply for P17AS00606
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Providing Alternative Transportation at Joshua Tree National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 17, 2017 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with MBTA.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $229,800.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Supporting the Provision of Comprehensive HIV Testing, Treatment, Care, and Support Services in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Cultivating Emerging and Diverse Environmental Leaders
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00606
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00606) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR PN 17 N005||Upper Salmon Sub-basin Anadromous Fish Habitat Improvements|
|F17AS00360||Cheasepeake Bay Conservancy; Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|P17AS00608||Implementation of Natural Resource Projects at Lake Mead NRA|
|BOR UC 17 N014||CESU UT Weather Station Operation & Maintenance|
|BOR UC 17 N015||Colorado Weather Stations Operation and Maintenance|
|P17AS00613||Museum Collections, Archives Cataloging, and Data Management for Lake Mead NRA|
|NPSNOISRC1701231||Use remotely operated vehicle to map invasive lake trout spawning locations in Yellowstone National Park|
|NPSNOICHCU1701285||Museum Program Intern|
|P17AS00579||Assessment of Water Quality Conditions in and around California Coastal National Parks and Ocean Acidification Synthesis for Several West Coast Parks|
|F17AS00369||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|N40192 17 R 8004||ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION OUTREACH AND AWARENESS ON NAVAL BASE GUAM|
|P17AS00618||Cultivating the Next Generation of Wild and Scenic River Explorers and Managers|
|USGS FA 17 0125||Notice of Intent: Earth Science Week 2017: Focus on “Earth and Human Activity” Theme|
|P17AS00623||Implementation of Restoration Projects at Lake Mead NRA|
|P17AS00624||HSR San Jose Convento|
|P17AS00625||Cultural Resources and Project Planning at Joshua Tree National Park|
|NOIP17AC01132||Predicting the Sensitivity of Boreal Lake Ecosystems to Climate Change|
|P17AS00619||Fire Effects Monitoring in Klamath Network Parks|
|P17AS00626||Integrating K-12 Curriculum, Science and Monitoring to Inform Wild Horse Public Education in Cape Lookout National Seashore|
|P17AS00634||Research and Preservation of Cultural Resources associated with Trail of Tears National Historic Trail|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00606", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.